Your Terms and Conditions of Use
1. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed.
2. All goods are subject to availability at the time of ordering.
3. These terms and conditions represent the entire terms and conditions of sale and nothing shall operate to in any way alter or vary the terms and conditions without the prior approval of Eden Bathrooms
4. These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts to the exclusion of all other conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise to the extent as is permissible by law.
5. Acceptance of goods by the customer shall be conclusive evidence before any Court of Arbitrator that these terms and conditions apply.
6. Eden Bathrooms reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Customers are advised to check for any variations to the terms and conditions before they place an order.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 19/02/2017.
All product images are for illustration purposes only and are used as a guide to represent the product as best as possible.
Different devices and monitors will show colours differently so please bear this in mind before ordering.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
1. The goods must not have been installed and must still be in the original packaging.
2. Customers are protected by Consumer Contracts Regulations which mean you have 14 days to change your mind after receiving the goods. Returned goods will only be accepted for a refund if they are returned in their original packaging, unused and with all instruction manuals. They must be returned at your own cost. We recommend that you take out carrier insurance as unfortunately we cannot be held liable for any damages on returns to us. For large items, we can arrange for a bathroom carrier to collect the goods on your behalf at a charge of £30 (Inc. vat). This will be deducted from your refund amount.
3. Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods.
4. Refunds will be issued within 7 days after receipt of returned goods.
5. In the event of a customer returning goods, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay postal & carriage charges. We can arrange a collection including insurance; however this will be charged to the customer. Customers can return items themselves but we strongly recommend that all items are insured as no credit will be issued if items are received damaged. You will be refunded the full amount less the collection fee.
Please check all deliveries for damages as soon as possible. Claims for damaged goods must be notified to Eden Bathrooms within 48 hours by telephone or e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received. We may ask for photographic evidence of damages. Unless we have notification within this time period we have no claim against the carrier and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company.
1. All prices on our website are in pounds sterling (£) and include VAT at the standard rate.
2. Eden Bathrooms reserves the right to alter the advertised price before an order is confirmed by us.
3. Payments are taken online via PayPal’s card processing service. Your card details are not stored on our server. Regrettably, we do not accept JCB or Diners Club by phone.
4. Eden Bathrooms reserves the right to refuse any orders.
5. Orders are accepted on the basis the customer has read and accepted these terms and conditions.
1. Eden Bathrooms does not hold any liability for any claims, loss, damages, demands of any kind whatsoever arising from use of this website including direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss, damage, whether arising from loss of revenue, profits or otherwise.
2. We strongly recommend that goods are received and fully inspected before bathroom contactors are booked in, and as such, we will not be held liable for consequential loss.
1. Items that are described as free delivery only cover England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. Other areas will incur a charge levied by our carriers. We will contact you if this is the case and get the best available quote to your area.
2. All deliveries can take up to 7-10 working days, but most products are usually dispatched the next working day and will arrive within 2-5 working days. Some products can be upgraded to next day delivery.
3. No liability will be attached to Eden Bathrooms if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Eden Bathrooms in writing within 30 days of the invoice date.
1. All goods supplied by Eden Bathrooms are guaranteed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the goods.
2. Nothing in these conditions shall operate to add to vary or alter the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
4. We can advise and assist the customer on any warranty claims.
RETENTION OF TITLE
1. The goods are at the customer's risk as from receipt of the goods.
1.2 In spite of receipt of the goods, the customer does not own property of these goods until:
1.2.1 The customer has paid the price in full; and
1.2.2 No other sums of any kind shall be due from the customer to Eden Bathrooms
1.3 Until property in the goods passes to the customer in accordance with clause 1.2 the customer shall hold the goods and each of them on a fiduciary basis as Bailee for Eden Bathrooms. The customer shall store the goods (at no cost to Eden Bathrooms) separately from all other goods in its possession and marked in such a way that they are clearly identified as the Eden Bathrooms’ property.
1. Until such time as property in the goods passes from Eden Bathrooms the customer shall upon request deliver up such of the goods as have not ceased to be in existence or resold to Eden Bathrooms. If the customer fails to do so, Eden Bathrooms may enter upon any premises owned occupied or controlled by the customer where the goods are situated and repossess the goods.
1.5 The customer shall not pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the goods which are the property of the customer. Without prejudice to the other rights of Eden Bathrooms, if the customer does so all sums whatever owing by the customer to Eden Bathrooms shall forthwith become due and payable.
1.6 The customer shall insure and keep insured the goods to the full price against 'all risks' to the reasonable satisfaction of Eden Bathrooms until the date that property in the goods passes from Eden Bathrooms to the customer, and shall whenever requested by Eden Bathrooms produce a copy of the policy of insurance. Without prejudice to the other rights of Eden Bathrooms, if the customer fails to do so, all sums whatever owing by the customer to Eden Bathrooms shall forthwith become due and payable.
1.1 Eden Bathrooms shall not be liable to the customer, or deemed to be in breach of the any of the terms and conditions of the contract whether set out in these terms and conditions or implied by law or statute by reason of any delay in performing due to events outside the control of Eden Bathrooms.
1.1 English law governs the terms and conditions and use of this site. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts